Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY www.sysindia.net ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABALE BASIS”. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SAME WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PAGE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. .
Using the website. Posts and some products offered by a third party provider are also subject to terms and conditions and so you need to check the company’s governing policies and be oriented about them.
The contents of this website are all properties of this company and no other ownership is attached to it. For any contents to be copied, the copyright laws should apply. Symbols, graphics, logos, designs and trade names are strictly prohibited to be used for any reasons provided that prior notice and other arrangements are done with the website administrators.
In case of printing contents like pictures and other articles from the website, you are only allowed as long as they are used as your own reference and should not be used for commercial purposes; and that you may not reproduce, transmit and sell those material for any purposes other than stated above.
CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE BUT YOU CAN COLLABORATE DIRECTLY TO THE HEALTH PROFESSIONALS ONLINE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR THROUGH PERSONAL VISITS.
Registration. In order to gain more access to the pages of the website, you may register and use the registered username and password to gain access to this website but make sure you fill out the form with accurate and complete information as asked; the information is kept true and updated.
The site administrator has the right to terminate your account if the information you have given are found untrue and incomplete; as to confidentiality of your personal account, you have the duties and responsibilities to maintain such and your failure to do so will not in any way become the responsibilities of www.sysindia.net.
An unauthorized access to the website using your username and password is not the liability of this site. You are not allowed to create multiple accounts.
You should not engage and bring the name of the website for abusive, unlawful, slanderous, libelous, fraudulent, pornographic and other inappropriate acts; and make sure to AVOID the following:
• insulting any person or group in their gender, sexual preferences, race, age, disability and ethnicity; harm and influence minors;
• misrepresenting any entity of the websites and manipulates posts;
• posting contents from an employer or any other individuals unless you have received permission from your employer and secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
• posting contents with any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
• violating contents to the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.